GoogleScraper - A simple module to scrape and extract links from Google.
As of 2019, GoogleScraper is no longer maintained. Please use the modern successor, se-scraper instead.
What does GoogleScraper?
GoogleScraper parses Google search engine results easily and in a performant way. It allows you to extract all found links/link titles/ link descriptions and the total results for you query problematically and your application can do whatever it want with them (Probably some SEO related research)
There are unlimited use cases:
- Quickly harvest masses of google dorks.
- Use it as a SEO tool.
- Discover trends.
- Compile lists of sites to feed your own database.
- Many more use cases...
GoogleScraper is implemented with the following techniques/software:
- Written in Python 3.3
- Uses multihreading/asynchronous IO (Uses
- Supports parallel google scraping with multiple IP addresses.
- Provides proxy support using
To learn how to use GoogleScraper, you can read the tutorial.
If you want to download the newest version of GoogleScraper, you can visit its Github Page of GoogleScraper.