Table of contents
- Preface: Giving first insight into the idea and why I think that hooking into a browser is a good idea.
- Many different ways to make browser game bots: Discussion various techniques to write HTTP/WebSocket bots
- How does chess.com internally look like?: Investigation of the client side behavior of chess.com
- How the bot works: Explaining how my shared library hooks firefox network functions
- Conclusion: Summary of my discoveries
- Demo Video and another, better demo video: You might only watch that video, but make sure you …